Sunday, March 22, 2009

Four simple Laws

Here's The four simple laws~~


God is holy and just :

" For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing,
whether it be good, or whether it be evil."

(Ecclesiastes12:14)



The wages of sin is death :

" Sin is the trangression of the Law"

(1 John 3:4)



God is rich in mercy :

" BUt God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith He loved us..."
(Ephesians 2:4)

Eternal Life is in Jesus Christ :

" For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoseoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(JOhn 3:16)

" (God) now commands all men every where to repent : because he has appointed a day, in which he will judge the world in righteousness"
(Act 17:30)


A Model Prayer in Repentance

" God, please forgive me for sinning againts You.

undestand that, according to Your Law, I deserve to go to hell.

HOwever, You are not wiling that I perish.

Thank You that Jesus suffered and died for me and rose again on the third day.

I now repent, and yield myself to HIm to be my Lord and Saviour.

I will read Your word daily and obey what I read.

Jesus' Nama I pray.

Amen."

在受难与复活节来临之际,愿这个简单的文字与你一块儿思想主恩~

No comments: